Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thanks for your support

I need to take a moment to thank anyone who has taken the time to read my blog and/or post comments.  I just realized today that I've received comments and I did not see them so I did not respond.  If you took time to post a comment and I did not respond, my apologies and THANK YOU for reading about our life with food allergies.  To the Mom who posted to me "anonymous" about her struggles with food allergies and asthma, thank you for reading and please know that I would have responded if I had known!  I hear your stress, anxiety, and concern and want you to know I'm there for you.  It gets better, it gets easier and some how, despite the challenges, we manage.  If you post again, I promise I will respond!

Please feel free to share my blog with any friends or family who may also be living the allergy life.  It's so helpful to hear from you and to have support.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment